Long Beach Holiday Cottages
Long Beach Self Catering Holiday Cottages are located in Hemsby, close to Great Yarmouth. Each holiday property stands in its own garden with ample space for car parking. Living rooms and bedrooms are comfortably furnished and all mains services are connected.
Hemsby is some five miles north of the bustling seaside resort of Gt. Yarmouth and approximately twenty miles from the cathedral city of Norwich with its Norman castle, market and shopping malls.
With close access to the rivers and broads of Norfolk coupled with the beach (which belongs to Long Beach Main Site Touring & Tenting) it's very convenient for all interested in the water.
There are comprehensive attractions within easy distance - shows and amusements in Gt. Yarmouth itself, theme parks, wildlife gardens etc.
Tenting and Touring Sites
This level grassy park with made up roads will accommodate 70 touring outfits or tents and adjoins the grounds of the Grange Free House.
It is conveniently situated as a touring centre for Great Yarmouth, the Norfolk Broads and the historic cathedral city of Norwich. We are just five minutes drive from Great Yarmouth at the junction of the A149 and B1159 (see map below). Ormesby and Filby Broads are within three miles as are Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens, Caister Golf Course, Stockcar and Greyhound Stadium, the Racecourse and Caister Castle and Motor Museum.
The Grange Touring Park is approximately one mile from the sea and its sister park, Long Beach Caravan Park (just four miles away), has its own extensive sand dunes and a wide sandy beach which can be used by visitors to the Grange.
Facilities mains electricity to many of the pitches very high standard, modern, fully tiled toilet block coin operated washing and drying machines, also deep sinks and drainers free hot showers closed room for mothers to change and bathe babies chemical toilet disposal point all night lighting on site payphone * swings for children - ground has safety surfacing
The Grange Free House itself is an eighteenth century building, completely refurbished, now fully licensed and selling a wide range of beers and real ale. There is a childrens room with amusements and an outdoor play area.
Bar snacks are normally available.
Each holiday property stands in its own garden with ample space for car parking. Living rooms and bedrooms are comfortably furnished and all mains services are connected.
- Television and electric fire in living room, either two or three bedrooms including one with two single beds all beds have spring interior or foam mattresses, blankets or duvets with pillows. Where there are two bedrooms, a double convertible settee or studio couch is provided in the living room. All bed linen is provided.
- full size electric cooker, refrigerator and hot water on tap in the kitchen. Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pans, etc.
- bathroom with bath or shower, wash basin and flush toilet.
- ELECTRICITY - for cooking, lighting and electric fire is included. In some bungalows Economy 7 central heating is installed and electricity for this is metered. Please note that you will need to bring your own table linen and tea towels as these are not provided.
- Dogs may be brought to some of the bungalows
Contact the Estate Office on 01493 730023 for more details.
Guide Dogs Accepted
On Site Fishing
Open - All Year
Open - Easter
Tea & Coffee Making