Long Beach Self Catering Holiday Homes
The Long Beach Estate Company operates three family orientated holiday sites close to Great Yarmouth - Long Beach Holiday Homes, Long Beach Tenting and Touring and The Grange Tenting and Touring.
Take a look at each of our sites details which include location maps, site facilities and information about the surrounding area.
Hemsby is some five miles north of the bustling seaside resort of Gt. Yarmouth and approximately twenty miles from the cathedral city of Norwich with its Norman castle, market and shopping malls.
With close access to the rivers and broads of Norfolk coupled with the beach (which belongs to Long Beach Main Site Touring & Tenting) it's very convenient for all interested in the water.
There are comprehensive attractions within easy distance - shows and amusements in Gt. Yarmouth itself, theme parks, wildlife gardens etc.
- Television and electric fire in living room, either two or three bedrooms including one with two single beds all beds have spring interior or foam mattresses, blankets or duvets with pillows. Where there are two bedrooms, a double convertible settee or studio couch is provided in the living room. All bed linen is provided.
- full size electric cooker, refrigerator and hot water on tap in the kitchen. Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pans, etc.
- bathroom with bath or shower, wash basin and flush toilet.
- ELECTRICITY - for cooking, lighting and electric fire is included. In some bungalows Economy 7 central heating is installed and electricity for this is metered. Please note that you will need to bring your own table linen and tea towels as these are not provided.
- Dogs may be brought to some of the bungalows - contact the Estate Office on 01493 730023 for more details.
The Site Warden and his staff will make a point of helping, to the best of their ability, with any problems or queries there may be.
Guide Dogs Accepted
Open - All Year
Open - Easter
Sleeps 2 - 4
Sleeps 4 - 6
Tea & Coffee Making