The Old Rectory Ridlington
Ridlington Old Rectory is a delightful Grade II listed family home, with 4 acres of gardens and woodland surrounded by farmland and Common and Heathland. The Broads are less than 5 miles away and the Coast is closer. We are in Alastair Sawdays Special Places to stay.
The magnificent East Ruston Old Vicarage Gardens are on the doorstep. Hickling and Horsey Nature Reserves, the Fairhaven Gardens, National Trust houses at Blickling and Felbrigg, are all within easy reach. Choice of Golf courses. Races at Great Yarmouth. River, Lake and Sea Fishing.
The local Railway Station at North Walsham has taxis available and offers an excellent service from London or the Midlands via Norwich.
Bring your tennis rackets and play on our hard court. Bike from the house to the sea or to the Broads. Walk along the peddars way. Hire a boat at Hickling, Ludham or Sutton and visit the broads.
Garden Room Features
- Large Studio, beautifully appointed
- Sleeps 2/4: Double or twin plus sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bath and power shower
- Linen provided
- Wood burning stove, radiators and double glazed
- Views across open countryside
- Peaceful garden setting
- All-weather tennis court
- Birds and wildlife abound
- Choice of good local pubs
- Ample parking
- Well-behaved dogs accepted in the Garden Room only
- Guests are requested not to smoke indoors
- Bike hire by arrangement
- Food starter pack available
Contact us on 01692 650247 or Email us via contact button on this page
Guide Dogs Accepted
Open - All Year
Open - Christmas
Open - Easter
Open - New Year
Sleeps 2 - 4